Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Welcoming to the Blogging World

Hey everyone! 
        I figured I was going to start my own blog because I love to write and I have gotten great feedback on my contributing articles I have written for different blogs, like Little Problems. 

         I am going to be a senior in the Fall at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania. I am an Early Education major and a sister of Phi Sigma Sigma. I am Vice Archon of my chapter and Vice President of United Greek Council. I am one of those girls who is involved in everything, and rarely gets overwhelmed by it all. Being a busy person makes me make time for the important things in like... school, sorority and work... Did I mention sorority?
          Being a sister of Phi Sigma Sigma has taught me a lot throughout my college experience and I am dreading the day where I switch from sister to alumni. Just the thought of that HUGE switch makes me twitch. I am planning to blog about my college experience, sorority experience, and fears for the big bad world. Keep checking out my blog to see if I am going to sink or swim in the real world we call life!

No comments:

Post a Comment