Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Fun Birthday Drink Recipes!


So guess what today is… My 23rd birthday! I wanted SGT readers to be able to celebrate with me so I collected a couple drink recipes for you to try. Be sure to comment your thoughts below and let us know what you think! Please note, these recipes are for readers 21 and up. Drink responsibly.



Iced Birthday Cake Shot
1 oz. Smirnoff Iced Cake
½ oz. Hazelnut Liquer
½ oz. Pineapple Juice

Mix all ingredients with ice. Shake well and strain into glass. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles. Enjoy!

Birthday Cake Martini
2 oz. Smirnoff Vanilla Vodka
1 oz. Cranberry Juice
Your favorite Champagne

Lightly coat the rim of the martini glass with corn syrup and garnish with sprinkles. Mix Vanilla Vodka and Cranberry juice over ice in a shaker. Shake well, and strain into martini glass. Top the the vodka mix with your favorite champagne. Enjoy!

Celebrating my 20th birthday and my Big's 22rd birthday together

Iced Birthday Cake shot courtesy of Smirnoff.com. Birthday Cake Martini courtesy of Tipsy Bartender.

No comments:

Post a Comment