Friday, March 27, 2015

My Best Friend's Wedding

Back in December, one of my best friends texted me out of the blue with a picture of a little Christmas ornament that said, “Will you Marry Me?”

Ecstatic, I gave her a ton of congratulations and best wishes as she set off into this new phase of her life!

For me this was beyond exciting; I have known this girl since second grade. We grew up together. When I moved away, we slowly lost touch but in our sophomore year of college, fate stepped in she was transferring to Pace University. Around the same time, I found her on Facebook and we reconnected.  The story ends with her coming to Pace, joining the sorority I was in and us picking up our friendship kind of where we left off!

Now that we are both heading our way down the aisle, we will have each other as one of our bridesmaids: just like we said when we were making Valentine’s in Miss Kiss’s class in second grade.

It goes to show you that even with years apart, some friendships are meant to last and some promises we meant to be kept.

So here I formally say (for the billionth time) Congratulations Kelsey and Ryan!!!! I am so excited to watch two people who really love each other agree to share a life together! T- minus one year!




No comments:

Post a Comment