Monday, March 16, 2015

Thank You Letter to My Best Friends

       Thank you so much for making me the person I am now. You were always there to have my back along with supporting me along the way. You were there for the ups and the downs and held me when I had everything to lose. When I am in need you are always one of the first people I turn to! 
       You always keep me on my feet too! When the two of us are together we can always make anything into an adventure. Going to the movies, going on joy rides, or just laying on the couch watching some movie that we quote or guess the whole plot to are just a few of my favorite memories. 
        To say you are my friend is one thing, but to say your my best friend is another. We always have each others backs. We always know what the other one is thinking. We know each others favorites of everything. We can do absolutely nothing and can have a blast. 
       We have both been there for the heart breaks and the honeymoon stages in relationships. Although we may not be with each other for a while because of school, jobs, or studying abroad you are always the person I want to talk to when anything comes up in my life! We started as strangers, we moved to friends, and now you are one of my best! 
      Thanks for the past memories, thanks for the current, and thanks for the many more to come. I am lucky to have someone like you in my life to laugh along with on the roller coaster of a life we both have.

XOXO your best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment