Sunday, March 8, 2015

Ultimate Lazy Day Playlist


Lazy Day/ Relaxing Ultimate Playlist



I wanted to put together a playlist that is relaxing and complete stress-free. Sometimes you just want to listen to really calming music [and I’ve been having a lot of those days recently] it’s great while lounging around in your sweats or while you’re even doing homework! I hope you enjoy all the songs on this playlist!


1.     New Soul – Yael Naim
2.     Yellow- Coldplay
3.     You and I – Ingrid Michaelson
4.     Merry Happy- Kate Nash
5.     I Choose You- Sara Bareilles
6.     1234 – Feist
7.     Sweater Weather [Acoustic] – Savannah Outen
8.     Sea of Love – Cat Power
9.     Only Love – Ben Howard
10. I Won’t Give Up- Jason Mraz
11. Sky Full of Stars – The Man on Guitar
12. Anyone Else But You – The Moldy Peaches
13. So Far Away- Carole King
14. You’ve Got a Friend – Carole King
15. Give Me Love- Ed Sheeran
16. Tenerife Sea- Ed Sheeran
17. Classic [Acoustic] – Corey Gray
18. XO – John Mayer
19. Crazy In Love – Daniele Andrade
20. Higher Love – James Vincent McMorrow
21. Rather Be - Jasmine Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment